Aussie Hoops is an introductory children’s basketball program (suitable for 5-10 year olds), in a structured and accredited environment that connects our game at beginners through to the elite level. Our national coaching curriculum and sequentially-developed program consists of warm-up games, skill activities and modified games all delivered by accredited coaches.
$90 – Includes coaching, certificate and insurance, as well as a brand new Aussie Hoops pack, including Peak reversible basketball singlet, Peak drink bottle & Spalding basketball.
For returning participants, the price is just $65
2019 Term 4 Session Days & Times
- Monday (4pm to 4:45pm) @ AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Road, Belmont)
- Wednesday (4:15pm to 5pm) @ Leisuretime Sports Precinct (262-282 Anakie Road, Norlane)
- Saturday (9am to 9:45am) @ AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Road, Belmont)
Dates for Term 4 2019:
14-Oct, 21-Oct, 28-Oct, 4-Nov, 11-Nov, 18-Nov, 25-Nov & 2-Dec
16-Oct, 23-Oct, 30-Oct, 13-Nov, 20-Nov, 27-Nov, 4-Dec, 11-Dec
19-Oct, 26-Oct, 9-Nov, 16-Nov, 23-Nov, 30-Nov, 7-Dec & 14-Dec
Please note: No session on Saturday 2nd November due to Geelong United Basketball Junior Tournament.
Term 4 (2019) Registration Forms (please click the Session below for link to relevant form):
- AWA ALLIANCE BANK STADIUM – MONDAY AFTERNOON
- LEISURETIME SPORTS PRECINCT – WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- AWA ALLIANCE BANK STADIUM – SATURDAY MORNING
For more information please contact Dan Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org).