Aussie Hoops is an introductory children’s basketball program (suitable for 5-10 year olds), in a structured and accredited environment that connects our game at beginners through to the elite level. Our national coaching curriculum and sequentially-developed program consists of warm-up games, skill activities and modified games all delivered by accredited coaches.
$90 – Includes coaching, certificate and insurance, as well as a brand new Aussie Hoops pack, including a personalised reversible basketball singlet, Aussie Hoops backpack, Sticker Sheet & a size 4 Spalding basketball.
For returning participants, the price is just $65.
2020 Term 1 Session Days & Times
- Monday (4pm to 4:45pm) @ AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Road, Belmont)
- Wednesday (4:15pm to 5pm) @ Leisuretime Sports Precinct (262-282 Anakie Road, Norlane)
- Saturday (9am to 9:45am) @ AWA Alliance Bank Stadium (20 Crows Road, Belmont)
Dates for Term 1 2020:
Due to the shorter term and two public holidays, there will only be 7 sessions on Monday and Saturday.
3rd Feb, 10th Feb, 17th Feb, 24th Feb, 2-Mar, 16th Mar, 23rd Mar
Please note there is no session on the 9th of March due to the Labour Day public holiday.
5th Feb, 12th Feb, 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 4th Mar, 11th Mar, 18th Mar, 25th Mar
1st Feb, 8th Feb, 15th Feb, 22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 14th Mar, 21st Mar
Please note there is no session on the 7th of March due to the Labour Day public holiday.
Term 1 (2020) Registration Forms (please click the Session below for link to relevant form):
- AWA ALLIANCE BANK STADIUM – MONDAY AFTERNOON
- LEISURETIME SPORTS PRECINCT – WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- AWA ALLIANCE BANK STADIUM – SATURDAY MORNING
For more information please contact Joseph Pilon (firstname.lastname@example.org).