GEELONG UNITED BASKETBALL FEES
COMMUNITY COMPETITION FEES
Team Entry – $70
- This fee is due upon registration of a social team. Community clubs will
- A $10 late entry administration fee is placed on top of this fee for teams that enter in later
Game Tickets – $10
- A game ticket must be purchased before every game.
- Prepaid tickets are available to purchase at our shop (link above). These tickets are ideal for those who wish to skip the line of often have kids playing at different stadiums.
Basketball Victoria Licence Fee – $25 – $39
- $25 for participants under 18 years of age
- $39 for participants over the age of 18.
- This fee is due once every 365 days. This usually occurs at the beginning of either a winter or summer competition.
Geelong United Basketball Membership – $55
- This fee includes the $30 Facility Levy
- This fee is due once every season
- If you play for multiple teams, please contact the GUB office for more information.
- Junior Fine (Includes Friday Night School League) – $100
- Senior Fine – $120
- These fees will be applied when a forfeit is given with less then 5 business days of the fixtured game.
- All forfeits notified to GUB with 5 business days or more, will incur no fee as this allows GUB to re-fixture a game in it’s place.
- Any one team that forfeits more then three games within the season, will be flagged, and will either be withdrawn from the competition, or incur an additional fine. This is will be decided by GUB staff withinput from the offending team.
Withdrawal Fine – $100
- This fee is incurred when a team withdraws from the competition after playing anymore then one game with GUB.
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND TERMINATION
- Once you have registered and paid your Geelong United membership fee, a refund will only be provided in the following circumstances:
(i) The participant has a medical condition which prevents them from any further activity which occurs within the first 3 months of registration and will preclude any activity for the remainder of the registration period (a doctor’s certificate will be required); or
(ii) A payment gateway or system error eg. duplicate payment
- Once fully registered a refund will not be given unless the above criteria has met.
- Once approved – any refund will be transferred back to participant / guardian minus payment gateway transaction fees.
Questions regarding a refund should be directed to Chantal Cox via email (email@example.com).